Friday, September 01, 2006

WhY diD i SaY YeS??

Perhaps this is one of my weaknesses. I'm goin to have a mid test on Monday, but I still say YES that I can work on Saturday >.<". Why?? Coz I felt bad, I have never ever been available whenever I was asked to work...So, juz now when my boss asked me...I simply said "Yes, I'm available..." Well, it's not a really a long shift, but I guess it will be tiring anyway...*Lonnngg sighhh~~*

*******

I'm juz wondering, if there are two options : 1. Nice boss, good pay (sort of) but not really fun working environment or 2. Stingy boss, oke pay (=not that good), but quite enjoyable working environment...Which one will u choose? Take the first option or the second? Or maybe both? hehehe. *Haih..* Dilemma agaiiin.. I should make decision now before one day I go crazy worrying 'bout all my studies that I leave behind.. But..(another but), whenever I've made up my mind to quit one of my jobs, I never have the courage to tell my boss -_-". Or I experienced something that made me change my mind again.. Maybe one day I'll need an assistant who can make decision for me.. Hahaha...

No comments: