Thursday, September 28, 2006

ForTuNaTeLy sTiLL mAnaGe to StaY aLivE...

Wonder what I will write in my entry this time? Nothing bout suicide for sure..hehehe. What I mean by still alive is: I manage to survive with 2 part-time jobs and one volunteer work for the past 2 months. Almost drove me crazy at one time tho...especially during assignments and mid test period..Anyway, so far still OK..=D

Let's review what I did a few days ago...

Tuesday, 26 September 2006
Held a surprise birthday for a fren at work. Didn't quite work out due to circumstances beyond our control, but not too bad either ^^. Ended up exercising (running down Swanston Street to and from Irawan's place towards Nike =_="). P.S. Anyone who were there, should know who to blame... ehehhe.

On the same day, I went to Tesselaar Tulip Festival. Need quite a fair bit of travelling (approx. 1 hour drive). All the tulips were blossoming, so not as pretty as when they were about to blossom.




Took picture with the Dutch Ladies =P


Welcome to my Tulip Farm...hahaha (I wish)

It was a worthed day out. Took heaps of pics, bought a souvenir and two pots of tulip =D. I'll post my own tulip pic in my next post.

No comments: