Saturday, September 02, 2006

MadE uP mY mInD!!

I've made up my mind..to quit..I'll 'announce' it on Tuesday..Fingers crossed..Wish me luck..=) (I guess I'll change my mind again by Tuesday..ahhahah. Let us see what happen in these few days)

Have u ever wondered why u r what u r rite now? Why u r not the person next to u or ur best fren or why u were born and so on? This evening when I was travelling on the tram, suddenly I came across with all of these questions. And I'm still curious until now. I guess noone will never ever can answer those questions. Maybe I'll get my answers when I die one day..Hmm..

How bout karma? or reincarnation? Do u believe in those things? Maybe only buddhists that believe in karma n reincarnation. I think reincarnation n karma have to do with who u r rite now. Not only that, what u have at the moment also what u had experienced so far. (Btw, why suddenly I talk about this? I dont even know)

Anyway, have to get back to my boring books n 'homeworks'. *sigh*

No comments: