Saturday, September 09, 2006

One Upon a Day in NorTh MeLb...(2)

After the first aiders came, they started to do their job..n as planned, i wasn't found for the first 10-12 mins. For a few times, when they walked pass the spot where i hid, i thought they would find me...but they simply walked pass. I was discovered when a "victim" was told to sit on the top of the bench where i hid. (As a result, that victim was sort of abandoned. Poor guy. hehehe).

I had to start acting when they found me..so that they would know or guess what was actually happened to me. I was dragged out of my hidden place before one of the first aiders could examine me closely. (n I guess my acting so bad that they couldnt guess it right) hahahahha. I was left freezing cold on the ground...while that man tried to bring his frens to treat me. At the end, because noone could "saved" me, Anne, the lady who was in the make-up room, gave me a signal to give up = die. The first aiders thought i fall unconsious n attempted to wake me up (this proves my acting was so bad...) hahahah. Since noone got that i was "dead", I had to whisper "I'm supposed to be dead..", before they stopped shaking my body to wake me up.

That was the end of my acting..well, it was fun tho..except the freezing temp..i met a few new frens. I dont know their names except Andrew n Kat..n Kim (i think..). It was really fun until I willingly gave up my time doing my assignment until 4AM in the morning...How cool is dat? heheheh..ANyway, anyone should join Red Cross..it's fun n u can meet a heapss moree new frenss...=D

No comments: