Sometimes I wonder, why am I so outstanding as in diff with other girls? Let me see..I have no make-ups other than my lipbalm, body lotion and face lotion (i dont think these r called make-ups. hehehe) Basically I hatteeee make-ups anyway.
Secondly, girls normally wear high heels, whereas me? Even wearing flat shoes wont guarantee that I wont fall or injured myself..hahahah. (but true...I fell twice within a week last time when I was wearing flat sandals =_=". I know i'm hopeless). And if, let say if, I wear high heels, there is 90% chance that I will fall.. hahaha...
Thirdly, my fave clothings are jeans and T-shirts. Normally girls wear : skirt (i do wear skirt too but not too often) with fancy tank-tops or cardigan...(watever their names are...hahaha. see..this proves that i'm not really up to date with girls clothes)and combined with girly bag (small bag that u can barely fit in nothing but ur mobile phone ONLY). *Why do i make it sounds like I'm not a girl at all? Hahaha...
Anyway...it's juz another random talk...
No comments:
Post a Comment