Honestly, I do hate myself sometimes..Why am I like this? I never can decide one thing in one go. WHYYYY??? As I mentioned in my last post, I will probably change my mind and now I'm considering my decision again..My gosshh. (Dear reader, if u think i'm such undecideful person, dont worry...so do I and I hate being like that as well).
Goshh..What is it that I want rite now? Quiting my job also wont make any differences. I actually only have 6 hours shift per week but then it's quite tiring n "consuming" me physically n mentally. From mental point of view, probably will get better soon coz my "biggest enemy" will no longer work there. So, I guess will ease my pain..hahahah. Reduce my burden I should say...X0. From physical point of view, well..it's quite obvious wat i mean was TIRED.. (Or..another possibility is I'm getting older n weaker. That's why even when I worked only 3 hours, I felt sooo exhausted while other ppl can work up to 10-11 hours. Wat a diff rite?)
If I do quit, why will I do? Most likely I'll spend my time doing nothing..which will be such a waste. But then...*sigh*, work = tired, not working = wasting time. What is it exactly that I want? *with a screaming tone*
If I dont, mentally, deep inside me...is screaming (also) desperately wanting a break, a rest, a longgg sleep (like sleeping beauty in the fairytale..hahha), going out with frens, catching up with frens....Haihh...I complain to much...
Anyway, in conclusion, I'm confused rite now..seriously really really terribly confused..T.T Should I? Should I not?
No comments:
Post a Comment