Saturday, September 09, 2006

RaNdOm TaLk

Hmm...I think these very few days, my moods changed quite frequently. Why? I dont even know..There are sumthin that I've tried to understand but I never can come into a conclusion. There are some problems that I've tried to runaway from, but I ended up fall deeper n deeper into those problems. Sometimes, I juz wanted to runaway pretend nothing has happened ( I know it's a coward action, but I have no choice ). Deep inside myself, I have no power to fight against it.. Talked to someone? Wont solve anything.. Well, actually that's the problem. I can never share these things with other people.. *sigh*

Anywayy...I watched two movies in a row today..hahahah. Movie marathon. Those movies were : "John Tucker must die" & "Stormbreaker". Both movies were quite good. If u are looking for kinda..girly movie n pretty girls to check out..then I suggest "John Tucker must die". But if u prefer action kind of movie..u should try "Stormbreaker". Although the storyline was quite predictable, it's still a good movie. u can check out the cute guy (main actor) in it...hahahaha.

*****

Oh yeah, it's really hard to believe that it was almost a year ago when I had my high school formal. It suddenly came across my mind because I've been checking out ppl's friendster. and they put their formal pics in their album photos.. Wonder how my formal looked like? Here u go....ehhehehe :






A blur n dark photo of my whole group..What's the point? So u can't see my face clearly.hahahah.

3 J ~ JuLiaN, JuLz, JuLiE n ChArLes..

No comments: