Friday, August 25, 2006

BoRiNg but ImporTaNt...(2)

I juz realised recently I have quite a few names : Jul, Julz, Juli(e), Jewel (hardly anyone called me this name tho), Julyany, Juliani, Juliyani, Juleha, even Juice (YES!! orange "Juice"). hahaha...Oh yea, recently a fren of mine introduced a new name for me.. Yul (which sounds like tuYul = sort of ghost/spirit in the form of little kid that always takes people's belongings). LoL..N one more actually: Sweet Potato..<-- where did I get this name? Bcoz of my clumsiness...=_="

Sometimes I wonder..why my name is Juliany whilst my bros name r so cool? They have western names but mine? So typical indo name.. Well, I'm not supposed to complain rite? I should be grateful with my name..coz it's well known now...ahhaah (as if..) Wat i meant is all of my frens know me as Juliany..Imagine I change my name...then I have to introduce myself again to everyone.. *imagining..* Will be quite troublesome, I guess.

Anyway, stressing bout my CALM (Critical and Analytical Learning in Macroeconomics) assignment. Sounds so cool doesnt it? But trust me, doing it is not "cool" at all. Honestly, I have no idea how and where to start.. This makes me hesistate why I chose to do double degree with Commerce... I have no passion at all in economics stuff..Not only that, neither interest nor understanding.. *sigh* Why oh whyyyyy!!!! But dropping this degree is also a waste. It will mean I have to prepare myself if in the future after I graduate I cant find any jobs with my Engineering degree, to be...a housewife??? No wayyy!! Study hard for 4 years then give all back to the lecturers? NOOO wayyyyy...Haiihh..dilemma..dilemma.. Guess I have to bear with it. Live a stressful uni life with Commerce degree.

How bout my Engineering degree? Much more fun of course..hahaha. Well, I struggle a bit here n there but still manage to survive in this battlefield ^.*

No comments: