It's actually bout myself..ehhehe. Why boring but important? Coz..u might not be interested but it's still important coz u r reading my blog..So u must know more bout myself.. HuaHuAhA...
Where should I start? This is the problem..whenever I want to describe myself, I always find it hard to start. I feel like I have no time to relax now (= busy =D) or slack off. Well, maybe it's juz that I can't organize my time properly. hahaha. 2-3 weeks behind of my uni work.. Haven't had any entertainment for myself since uni started.. (eg. go movies, hang out with frens.. sounds so pathetic) Even now (Fri nite) has to study *sigh*. Why oh why~~~?? Let me outline what are my activities during the week :
Monday : uni starts at 9 AM until 5 PM (break for 1 hour for lunch), by the time i get home..I'll rest for a while then have to prepare for 2 of my tutes on Tuesday.. >.<"
Tuesday : uni starts at 9AM until 1 PM, then at 3 something have to leave for Homework Club Program.. get home about 6..then I'll do the same thing as on Monday nite.. (another day wasted)
Wednesday : uni starts at 9 AM (again) until 11PM (looks a bit better..but...) mostly I need to work at 12 PM until 3. Then have to rush to another Homework Club Program, which lasts for 1 hour. Get home at 6...and so on (same as the day before..My life is so boringg....*screaming*)
Thursday : uni starts at 9 AM (again!!!) until 12PM. Gotta work at 1PM until 5PM. Got home at 5:30 or 6PM. Sometimes on Thurs nite I slack off..But afterwards, I'll feel guilty =.=" (Yet, another day passes without doing anything "fun")
Friday : 9AM till 11PM uni (I'm a morning person hey..^^;) Sometimes have to work at 12, sometimes I don't (which will be my only day off...yeay..). Perhaps this is the only day I can really "rest". ehehehe.
Sat & Sun : Work and work again...Haih... See, I have a really really boring life.. Eits, dont get me wrong.. Sometimes working is also fun in a way. U can meet the weirdest customer, u cant have unexpected day..laughing ur head off..Can be stressful..can be delightful =)
Normally I try to plan wat I'm goin to do the next day..but most likely I dont follow whatever I've planned..hahaha. (whats the point planning then? hmm..) That is exactly what happening rite now.. I'm supposed to prepare a summary for my Macroeconomics...but I havent even touched my bag yet since I got home..Soooo lazyyy...
(to be continued...)
No comments:
Post a Comment