Monday, June 28, 2010

The dumbest thing...ever!!

I did the most stupid thing yesterday, mistakenly thought 12pm as 9am! ==;

Okey, long story.. Whenever i turned off my "high-tech" phone, I need to manually adjust the clock in my phone to get rid of daylight saving time. Usually I did this by switching to Medan's time, then add one hour to this, before I switch back to Melbourne's time.. (It is hard to picture this.. let me put in a screenshot)


There u go.. n I forgot to switch back!! I woke up at 8ish-am (supposedly 11am!!) n felt proud of myself for waking up so early. I feel so dumb now. N there were actually a few other "signs" that should've served as warning something was not right. I simply ignored them and I even thought that something was wrong with most of the digital clocks at home.. (including my watch too..zzzz)

Anywho.. time to get some reading done..

No comments: