Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Post-exam Day XXX

I decided not to keep posting one post each day. I cannot commit to that (and actually just too lazy to do that.. har..har..harrr.. *sarcastic laugh* =P)

Refering to my previous post, as I have suspected, I did not managed to get all my to-do-list done yesterday. Including today, I have only managed to:
- Partly cleaned up my kitchen
- Sweeping but not mopping =(
- Successfully sent out my "draft" document (eventhough turn out to be not really useful)
- Baked cheesecake brownies (n I finished a third of it by myself, so now I kinda cursing myself bcoz of that.. argghh!!)
- Finished ironing
- Finished my laundry..

So, how do u think I should rate my performance? Am I still considered effective or leaning towards procrastinating?

Tomorrow's task (actually my task in 8 hours time..):
- Finish up cleaning kitchen
- *sigh..* gardening (part 1)
- Sweeping and mopping

That should be it for now. I doubt I will be able to do much after gardening anyway. Wish me luck (so that I won't get sore arms!!)

No comments: