Thursday, June 17, 2010

Post-Exam - Day 1

Yeaaayy to me! Finally after 9 semesters of suffering, I am proud to declare that I am no longer befriends with E-X-A-M! Wooohooo! I know, it seems ridiculous how I hate exams so much, how I hate study so much.. I can't believe that at least 10 years ago, I still can spend so much time studying, thinking about scoring 100 in all my exams, worrying whether I would get the first "spot" in the class. Those days are so over! I am also aware that at some stage of my life later I will have to study more, update my skills watsoever. But not now! After 4.5 years, I can no longer study.. sick of it!!

Enough of ranting about exams and uni. I have a lot of things planned to be done once exams are over. One of them is baking. And to make things even more interesting, it is raining outside, means, I cannot go out and buy my baking ingredients =(.

I also need to study (Yes, study again.. sigh!) for my project. Not really study study, but I need to figure out as much as I can about programming before I head out to Shanghai. What have I done to myself?? Spend so much money on a project that is not even related to my field. Regret is creeping in =((. Oh well, I shall look at the positive side. This will force me to learn something new and being independent for at least half a month! I mean literally independent, without my brothers or family around me for that whole half a month.

Alrighty, let's get some work done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh there isn't "Like" button here LOL... I like the last sentence (Y)

JuLz said...

Lol. THis is not facebook =P!