I was planning to post this out yesterday on my way to work. But somehow my phone did not allow me to type anything. So.. here we are. I am writing it today.
I wanted to write something about my thoughts, something that has piled up for months or even years.. But unfortunately I forgot (again!!)
Oh.. I remember one. Now I am starting to believe that I always make a fool of myself in front of new people. Not intentionally, but somehow I always did make a fool of myself. Like yesterday at work, it was seriously quite embarrassing ==;. My team leader asked me to follow him to the next gate. He did not mention anything else apart from ".. Come here.." So I thought, "Maybe he wanted me to do something else." since it was pretty quiet and there were three other staff next to the gate I was going to. I stood there waiting for him to give me instructions while staring at him. He searched for his pen, then slowly opened up his folder. I thought "Hm.. what is this team leader doing? How come he did not say anything or give me instructions?" It did not occur to me that I was actually asked to attend the turnstiles. After a minute or two, he finally realised I was staring at him. Then he made a gesture implying "go ahead and attend those turnstiles, why are u staring at me and do nothing." L-O-L. Then it struck me!! He moved me to the next gate because the other 3 staffs were about to sign off!! My goodness.. SO embarrassing!!! It is difficult to describe in words. If u were there in person, I bet you will be able to feel what I felt.. =(
I will come back to 'my thoughts' whenever I can think of something..
No comments:
Post a Comment