Saturday, June 19, 2010

Post-Exam - Day 3

My mood has been recovered! Feeling much much better..

When I was at work, I met someone who tried to fool me four times!! He failed miserably of course. In his first attempt, I kinda suspected him but I kept thinking.. " I shouldn't be too suspicious. Trust him for once." But after awhile, he did show his true colour. Too bad dude! Try a better trick next time!!

I also saw a little girl (maybe less than one year old), fall off from steps. Poor baby.. I wished I could have run faster. I had a bad feeling before she fell. but I didn't do anything about it n a few seconds too slow to catch her. Hopefully she will be alright..

Apart from those two.. nothing much happened today. I have been thinking a lot about what to blog, but as usual, I forgot..

No comments: