Monday, June 28, 2010

Gimme my sleep back!!!

I long for a good night sleep for more than a month now.. I hate it when it always happens to me at least once or twice in a year. [ what I meant was: for example the first time it started was early January. Then it would go on for a few months until I got my "well-deserved" sleep back. Now it is back again!! It has been going on for a month now =( ]

Don't get me wrong! I did have enough sleep, more than enough actually (7-10 hours). But it didn't feel like sleeping. Felt more like you just rested your eyes while ur brain did not stop working, kept dreaming random stuff. Trust me, it is very tiring. By the time u wake up, u will feel very tired, physically and mentally.

Last night I dreamt about getting full mark for one question in my FA exam. I couldn't believe it. Never ever occurred to me before to score full mark. It was 29/29 (sumthing like dat..). I even went out to ask my lecturer. Lol.. I know, so random!! Blame it on my friend.. Just before I went to bed, a friend sms-ed me asking about my exam results. Maybe that's why it came out in my dream.. N now I am very tired. I have to be able to stay awake at least until 4pm.. Heeellpp meee!

No comments: