Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Procrastinating in progress...

I know.. i know.. I am supposed to finish up my to-do-list. I came upon old photos from high school till the most recent photos.
How I missed good old days..
things that used to be sooo important, seems like nothing now.
What we worried before..
..when I looked back, it seems like just a small part of a much bigger problem we may face now..
How insignificant things that we argued about
Should've appreciate more what I had..
Don't take things for granted..

I missed my long hair...






This was when I "chopped" my long hair.
I should've kept my hair and made money out of it..
lol...
I reckon I could make a wig out of my hair. ahahha














I missed my New Zealand trip



 QuadBike...




 





 Somewhere in New Zealand... (Christchurch, I think)


 





I missed CHS people










 I missed my first year buddies.. missed the time when we had so much fun

No comments: