Monday, July 12, 2010

My Shanghai Life...

It has been 11 days since I left Melbourne. What should I say? I have been enjoying my time in Shanghai. Hanging out in a foreign country, hopping on and off Shanghai Metro to go to random places, exploring Shanghai with a bunch of new friends.. = F - U - N. On average I had only slept for about 5 hours or less per day. Why? Because we hardly had time to do the things we wanted to do in Shanghai =)).

In the past 10 days I have made friends with awesome people, people who are willing to help, share and they are very caring. A lot of drama have happened also... I guess that what makes this trip even more fun! I am so gonna miss Shanghai and SIP people when it comes to an end =((.

Anyway, for the meantime, I would like to enjoy my time to the fullest. I am glad I did decide to take part in this project


 

Description of pictures (in order):
1. My NICI familyyyy.. I want them all!! =D
2. The first Shanghainese food I had on the first day, fried dumplings *nyyummy*
3. The famous Xiao Long Bao
4. Night view from The Bund
5. View on the way to The Bund

1 comment:

CrOwL4nCeR said...

You should thank mee... for making u going there LOL