Thursday, December 27, 2007

Little thing That U caN dO..

Do a small thing such as smile to people (wat I mean is..if u for example make an eye contact with someone.. not simple smile the whole day...hehehe). Or maybe make someone else's job easier.. Put urself in their shoes to see how u feel if u were they. How u would like ur customers treat u..do exactly the same thing to the waitress that are serving u.. Trust me.. u will feel good bout urself after that, even though it's only a small thing such as help the waitress stacks up ur empty plates..

On my last day working in Subway (last Sunday..), I talked to an old lady that brought her grandchildren to have dinner in Subway. I found out she was from Alice Springs, North Territory, and came all the way to Melbourne for holiday. I talked to her only maybe 1 min? After that, before she left, she gave me a small gift ( I think it's a bookmark that has 4 pictures of Alice Springs on it). I was like oh my god..so nice of her.. feel so touched =)

This is wat the lady gave me.. ^^


N also, on the same day, I met a really considerate tram driver.. As usual I always had to run to the tram stop near my apartment (to avoid going late to work), I saw one tram coming towards that stop.. The driver noticed me crossing the road (not at the appropriate designated crossing) trying to catch that tram (which luckily wasn't the tram that I needed to get on). He asked me using his hand signal whether I was going to get on that tram ( I assumed he would wait for me if I needed to get on). So nice of him.. If only there are a lot of nice people in this world.. This world will be a crime-free place, grudge-free place.. wah..will resemble heaven.. heheheh..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree julz..
if only people in this world are so considerate then we wouldn't be cursing under our breath all the time
LOL =p
btw, nice blogg!!! loving it...
you've got yourself a regular visitor now =)

love,
vina

JuLz said...

Thanqiu Vin.. ^^