It's December again..Time flies, don't u reckon? I've been in Melbourne for 5 years ++ now.. Seems like yesterday. I remember those days waiting nervously for my end of junior high school results, also IELTS result a few months before that (btw, I still don't know why I took IELTS test. I didn't need to take one). LOL..IELTS test.. Remind me how stressful i was before and after taking the test (while waiting for result). I felt sick after I took my test.. Thats how nervous and stress I was.
Speaking of past years.. I remember I wanted to be a teacher when I was in Year 3, to be an astronaut and also stewardess.. none of those came true.. ahhaha. Quite pathetic hey?? hehehe.. N now, I don't know wat I wanna be in the future. I guess as long as I can get a job that I'll enjoy doing five days a week; that won't bore me to death, can support my living expenses, won't stress me out.. dat will be more than wat I can ask for..
Chemical engineering..wat I can do with dis degree? Work in a lab? Mixing chemical substances? Formulating new drugs? Or maybe work in an office as an accountant? That will be alright.. hehehe..
I shouldn't think that far yet.. Still have another 3 stressful years ahead. For the meantime it will be really great if I can find a part-time job or even internship in one of my area of studies right now.. It's hard enuf to get a part-time job, how bout full-time job in the future? Even worse?? Lets worry about the future in the future.. eheheh..
1 comment:
Wow... five years? That's pretty long, come to think of it. Then again, it's good when you think little about these kinds of things - shows you have been having a good time going through life in both high school and uni :P (the stress is there to add spice to it!) XD
Chem eng is pretty brutal so far, I agree with you. Not too sure too what I'll be doing in the future, but one thing is for sure is that I won't be doing accounting! :P I think we should be thankful that with a Chem Eng degree we can do so much, unlike people from certain degrees who are limited to their own profession and all.
Ah well, we'll have time to think about it soon enough - to distract ourselves from the horrors of third year soon to come. >.<
Post a Comment