Thursday, December 13, 2007

AboUt tHis n ThaT..

There are heaps of questions i would like to know how to answer : why is this happening, why is that, etc etc. I guess curiosity is not always a good thing? hehehe.

Recently I found out one of my fren just eat once a day..but still do his/her activity as usual. How can he/she survive? hehehe.. I wish i can do that, so at least I can lose weight. hihihi..

2 more new cookings for today (actually 1 new, another one i've cooked it b4). I'll post the pictures next time ^^.

YES!! 2 more weeks to go..I'll quit subway soonn..yyyeeyyyy. I'm starting to think whether I'll regret it. I'd like to work on Sunday (one shift only), but then that's the only day I can go kai kai with my bro... Haihh.. Life is full of sacrifices. What should I choose? Workmate VS Bro??

Oke..I think better go to sleep now..I'm getting hungry. I don't want to eat when I'm about to sleep. << Not good for ppl who r going on diet =P.



Baking...



2 comments:

Denster said...

Curiosity kills the cat, but then again, we aren't cats, are we? :3 So it's good :D Hehehe... anyway, I'm shocked too that your friend can survive while going through with one meal. Does he/she eat snacks? :X If so... then we know lah how he/she gets through days ;)

Anyway, when it comes to holidays, I suppose you should put family first? :P I dunno, have the same problem here, perhaps it's transposed in a way - my sister is working all the way part time, and I don't see her often, apart from the times I go on holidays with her. Maybe your bro feels the same way? Ahahahah XD (And by the way, after reading your previous post about blisters, guess what? I looked down, and found one under my right toe *argh*).

What a horrible coincidence.

I blame you. :P Hehe ^^

JuLz said...

I'm not sure. But I think he doesn't eat snacks during the day.. (or maybe he does? I dunno..ehhehehe)

Yeah..kinda true.. but I've made up my mind. I'm quitting.. Something came up juz yesterday which made me easier to come up with a decision..

Blister too? Must be from me..ahhaha =P