Wednesday, December 05, 2007

More PicTuRes..

Here are more pictures dat I took last Fri after an interview. A really nice view around New Quoy (or Quay?)










This is why I love my new mobile phone... It can take 180-degree(angle)-till-360-degree picture in one go. So, basically u can see wat surrounds u in a single picture


Here is another good one ^^




*wondering* when will I live in one of those apartments..hmmm


A very nicely done and magnificent artwork.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can ur phone really do that.. taking 180degree shot?? THAT"S SO DAMN COOL!! i wish i have one.

Anonymous said...

next time you go pass there, u should visit me, im working near there. by the way ur phone is real cool.

JuLz said...

Thanx Ho.. ehhehe.

Maybe I will. I'm starting working in Telstra Dome Feb next yer.. so, probably will see u sometimes. ehhehee

JuLz said...

Btw.. Fer..u actually wrote "Ferra". I didnt realize until today... ckckcck... =P