Tuesday, December 18, 2007

YES!! Finally I've made up my MiNd..

Yes!! Finally, I've made up my mind. I know everyone is sick of me seeing me keep saying "I'm quitting soon..bla bla..blaa". What to do? If I quit before I get a new job, I'll have nothing to do. Juz sit at home? Will bore me to death (not exactly..but..I'd rather earn money actually.. heheheh..)

ANyway, I've made my decision just last night. Wanna know why? Because.. I'm disappointed that what had been promised to me a week ago, juz being forgotten.. Not that simple.. It's more like : when I figured out last nite that I was juz given three shifts (all closing shifts), I was furious. That's it. I'm not going to put up with this kind of thing anymore. Who cares that I will be jobless for 2 months..

Telstra Domeee..I'm coming in Febbbb ^^

No comments: