Btw, I juz realized Ozzies seriously love shopping. On Boxing Day, which supposedly a big sale day, everyone went to shopping centre(s). I went to one of the biggest shopping centers in Melbourne, Chadstone.., n found it fully packed with heaps of people. Youngsters, mommy-s, daddy-s, grandpa-s, grandma-s, everyone.. Seriously I couldn't believe my own eyes. People even queued up in front of a shop for hours just to get into their favourite shop (even though it's only 30% discount..where the stuffs still $50 above..). Oh my god...
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Merry X'Masss
Xmas is overr.. n also Boxing Day. hehehe.. Xmas is actually a really big event ( I mean almost everyone celebrate it here... Christian or even non-Christian). Including myself.. I'm a non-Christian..but I did kinda celebrate Xmas. Few of my frens n me prepared a decent meal together consisting of two entrée-s, turkey, roast chicken n jelly + one supposed-to-be-black-forest cake. hehehe.. (Also a few cakes from a fren or frens). Took us 2 to 3 hours to prepare the whole meal and after a small incident (broke one plate..), we had our dinner around 6pm. Followed by games after that..


















Btw, I juz realized Ozzies seriously love shopping. On Boxing Day, which supposedly a big sale day, everyone went to shopping centre(s). I went to one of the biggest shopping centers in Melbourne, Chadstone.., n found it fully packed with heaps of people. Youngsters, mommy-s, daddy-s, grandpa-s, grandma-s, everyone.. Seriously I couldn't believe my own eyes. People even queued up in front of a shop for hours just to get into their favourite shop (even though it's only 30% discount..where the stuffs still $50 above..). Oh my god...
Btw, I juz realized Ozzies seriously love shopping. On Boxing Day, which supposedly a big sale day, everyone went to shopping centre(s). I went to one of the biggest shopping centers in Melbourne, Chadstone.., n found it fully packed with heaps of people. Youngsters, mommy-s, daddy-s, grandpa-s, grandma-s, everyone.. Seriously I couldn't believe my own eyes. People even queued up in front of a shop for hours just to get into their favourite shop (even though it's only 30% discount..where the stuffs still $50 above..). Oh my god...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wondering how much did you spend in total :p....
For Boxing Day?? Only $20. hahaha.. I only bought one pants (shorts actually). I read ur blog..u spent quite a lot hey...heheheh...
Post a Comment