1. Flieeessss..They r super duper annoying.. Trust me, u can't keep them out of your face (or mouth)
2. The extreme heat..
3. Dry wind.. Makes it even hotter
4. "Force" u to stay in air-conditioned place.
5. Sunburn (if you don't use any sunscreen)
6. You might score urself a free and natural tan (or gets darker..)
7. 3x a day shower doesn't seem adequate at all.. (even tho there is a water restriction now)
8. Perspiring the whole day = ur body will be sticky n smelly (ewwww..)
9. Get a headache easily
10. Dehydrated easily..(or maybe heat stroke??)
7 comments:
LOL, the only thing i dont like is the stupid pervert flies!!! About the heat, i don't really care, as i spend the whole afternoon in office and back home i have my portable air conditioning. Body get stinker which makes me smell like a man. Easy to get headache and it is time to rock and roll in the pub. Get yrself some beer to prevent dehydration. Don't bother for the 3x shower, time to enjoy wearing lesser and thiner or even nothing!
3x shower? Ahaha now we know why Melbourne has so little water left. =_=''' Summer somemore can bathe three times :D
Btw, flies are there every summer, no chance of avoiding them from coming out =( . Are you now regretting your choice of staying in Melbourne for summer, my friend? ;)
Yeah..u stayed in an air-conditioned room..I don't ==;. If I turn on air-con the whole day..I'll be in trouble paying my electricity bill (or I'll get into trouble <<-- Have to face my bro..since he's paying ==").
Stink = more like a man?? err... I dont think so.. Girls will stay further from u then. ahahah..
Pub = noisier = even a worse headache.
Alcohol = make u even more dehydrated.. = a bigger chance to get a bigger tummy. hahahah
Wear less = sunburn..hahaha.. Nothing seems right here..
hahha..if it is really hot.. no other choice but take shower..otherwise ur whole body will be sticky..
I dont really regret staying here.. At least in here I still can do sumthing..rather than back in indo.. I'll keep eating n eating n eating.. hehehe
what a new year! the stupid landlord came in to collect rentals and my air con was on! he knocked on my door for so long and finally i managed to get up from my bed. Guess what he said? that equipment is unauthorised. You are not allow to use it. DAMN
Funnily I wear more during summer, just that it's less layers + thinner clothes for me. I too, to some degree, don't like getting tan. Plus when you do get burnt your skin peels off, which I find disgusting (and painful sometimes). =_='''
Aww Jul, do you really think that passing up the tasty Indo food back home is a good idea? ;) Hehehe. Oh wait, you probably can already cook as well as if you were in Indo XD
to yyt:
SO, u r not allowed to turn on air-cond? Dont u pay ur own electricity bill?
to denster:
But summer here is really really hot n the wind is also warm (sometimes boiling hot.. ==").
True..I'm getting more tan now since it's really hot lately. cant wear long sleeve too..*sigh*
Nah..I'm fine.. Although I miss Indo food (especially my hometown's food), I still can live without them (for the meantime). =P..Coz I juz went back Feb 2007.
Nah..my food is not dat good. Juz simply-cook-food. eheheh
Post a Comment