Wednesday, December 05, 2007

2nd cake of the WeeK

I'm backkk (from where??). heheh. I juz finished a final-touch of my raspberry & white chocolate tiramisu an hour ago. This is my 2nd cake for this week.


After juz being taken out from baking tin and inverted upside down



It's a bit diff from the actual final result because I couldn't be bothered to melt more chocolate and made those square pieces of white-chocolate for the sides of my cake.. So..here u go, I changed it with sponge fingers ^^




Final Appearance

I made double chocolate fudge brownies last sunday ^^ (but i forgot to take pic).

I think I'm going to make more cakes. Anyone interested to try, juz let me know. I'm more than happy to share my cakes =D. But no guarantee it will taste good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhhh,,, that looks really nice...
i wantt!!!!
damnit.. why should i suffer of this allergy?? zzzz =.=

JuLz said...

Thanx..but looks can be deceiving tho.. hehehe..

DOn't worry. U'll be better in no time. Juz be patient =)