Sunday, February 03, 2008

Yet another WeiRd DreAm..

*sigh*.. I'm longing for my comfy 7-8 hours sleep.. ==". YES!! I have been dreaming every single night since early Jan this year.. Imagine.. It has been 1 month since the last time I slept without weird dreams at all!!

This morning.. I dreamed about running away from bad guys (& girls) that were trying to explode the whole city ( although I wasn't sure where I were.) Running..running.. hide here n dere.. Even in a toilet n then jumped out of window (dunno from which floor) to rooftop then to ground.. @.@ Quite exciting..but finally I woke up.. Btw, I remember I was trying to play as "hero". Took one of the "bad girl" as hostage using a gun (the gun was in my bag.. I dunno how it ended up in my bag..). But anyway, that girl ended up shooting herself to death instead of passing me their secrets (or watever they r planning to do..) Such a RANDOM dream!!!

Anddd...

The night before, I dreamed about going back to Hawkers to work.. (RANDOM yet AGAIN!!). It was a busy night (or day?), running up and down taking orders and sending out food.. <<== That was the main "storyline" in my dream ( I forgot the exact details..). I guess this dream came up because I talked to Liz a few hours before I went to bed.. That's why ended up in my dreamland.. So RANDOMMMM!!!

Anyway, waiting for 2pm to come.. Supposed to be studying.. but cant be bothered to get started.. eheheheh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow , they are really extremely different story! the 'hero' one sounds so cool, and the hawkers one damn sucks!

JuLz said...

ahhahah. I know.. after I woke up, I was like.. why Hawker's came up in my dream?? hehehe...