Friday, February 15, 2008

Time is TicKinG!!

Yes!! Time flies!! With juz a blink, January has gone.. n now I'm struggling (yet again) to use my time efficiently before my final exams are here. It's this upcoming Wednesday & Friday. I'm so gonna be dead.. Not enuf time to study!! I guess I am wat ppl normally say : "person with a big dream" as in dreaming of doing so many things on the same time.. n end up crushed!! ><"". Yep! Exactly! End up stressing out..

Tomorrow basically I only have half a day to study (thanks to my stupid-ness, putting First Aid training just days before my exam).

Monday, I have (stupid-ly) again volunteered myself to help the Welcome Centre in my uni from 1pm-5pm. I should've specified I wouldn't be able to help during my exam week.. (Oh well, too late ==").

Wednesday : SHOW TIME!!

Thursday : another volunteering dayyyyy. Arggghhhh. I feel like banging my head to the wall next to me now..

Friday : Last day of suffering for the month of February

Anyway.. time to get started. Otherwise,.... Let's not think wat will happen if i dont study. hehehe.

No comments: