Okay..let me start again.. I have two other dreams in the past two days, which are:
1. I dreamed about sumthing to do with oil (forgot the exact detail..but yeah..) << I guess this dream came up (YET AGAIN!!) becoz I was in a petrol station with a fren in the afternoon and we were trying to figure out what kind of petrol should we feed the car.
2. I dreamed about secret diaries of people around me... and I was trying to find those diaries (to protect them.. not to read watever in them). One of the diaries ended up in a fireplace = I burnt it so, there would be no traces of that diary.. N then, somehow.. I was in a place that looked like animal expo? Or maybe a zoo with my younger bro.. (wat de??)
Anyway... I'm seriously clueless why I can come up with these dreams in my sleep.. =="
2 comments:
hey美女, guess what i wanna tell u?
do u remember the guy that from Indonesian we used to work with named David? not ur brother, the fat fat one with a pair of glasses.
i have just noticed that his personal message on msn is - "SIGH ... my bed ... my house .... gone! ... Damn Flood! "
btw, u know who im?
Wah.. r u serious? Poor thingg..
I know for sure you are (or maybe were) Hawker's Gank..
I think..the only one who knows my blog is Ho =P. Reveal urself!! hehehe.. I know it's u :P
Post a Comment