It's a bit embarrassing to admit that I have been on board with First Aid team member for 1 year plus.. (since Sept 2006, which is arnd 17 months..). Why? Becoz..even though I have been trying to attend as many posts as possible and practice my first aid skills as frequent as possible.. I still can't get my head around it. I'm scared of making the wrong decision ie. treat people in the wrong way (or even make them even worse??? @.@), I'm hopeless in filling in the report form ( I've always avoided the assessment column and the treatment column... ==" becoz I juz dunno wat to write... AND basically I'm scared of writing the wrong thing..)
YES I know.. I shouldn't be in this field. I am hopeless in general.. **Sob**. Imagine some of the new people asked me "So, what have you been treating so far..?"
I stared at them (well, actually I was trying to put on my innocent face...=)). Bcoz.. all I can tell them was.. I barely knew anything.. Hopelesss... Hopelessss... That's why I'm so looking forward to my First Aid Refresher Course.. I need it so badly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment