After one week of suffering.. I'm back on track. Ready to enjoy every minute of my one week break before uni starts again.. To be honest, it was my first time in my entire life that I only slept for 3-4 hours two days in a row. Basically I had "panda-eyes" and of coz, with my eyes kept forcing themselves to shut. Luckily no incident happened (such as banging into poles or maybe someone.. ahhaha. That will be quite embarrassing).
Anyway, this afternoon will be my first shift in Telstra Dome. Fingers-crossed. Hopefully everything will turn out well. Kinda scary. Know nobody, know nothing, so, wat else can I expect? =="
Exam finished, time to do some cleaning.. and before that, I have readings to do (before I go to work this afternoon..Otherwise, I will be lost.. or maybe dunno wat to do); some materials that I got when I did the induction few weeks back.
1 comment:
Probably a well deserved break too, after the "horrors" of ITP and all. :P
How's work anyway? Forgot to ask; ended up talking about governments in the end >.<
Post a Comment