Why my holiday seems to end so fast? It feels just like yesterday when I finished my ITP exam.. I want my HOLIDAAAAYYYY!!! Sigh.. The more you long for something.. (eg. holiday), the quicker it will pass.
Anyway.. I just finished my orientation host thingy.. It was less fun than last Tuesday, well, more chaotic I should say. We were supposed to have 2-3 hosts in total, but we ended up with 5 hosts ( with one host constantly hid himself. We were always having problem finding him. Maybe he was bored n then ran away. hehehehe ). N to make things even worse, it was so cold n windy out dere ( raining so heavily in the beginning. Luckily, people still turned up. Thanxxx guys n girrllss. We love uu.. hahaha).
So, Host is DONE. Tomorrow, gotta work again.. Hopefully I wont finish that late at nite.. Otherwise, I will be scolded by my bro!!!
Guess wat? I've realized I can be hyperactive n talkative (n crazy or silly) among new people now. A big improvementttt =D. I'm proud of myself. ahhaha. I guess, that's called trying to adapt with wat we are surrounded with. Also, I'm still trying to be a good leader. Aware of people's needs etc etc.. Learning..n learning.. That's how we can improve or be a better person, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment