Due to countless rejections that I had for the past two years (and even more this year..), I am getting sick and no motivation to apply for any jobs these days. One always says "practice makes one perfect", which in my case can be interpreted as 'since I got so many rejections, I should be immune by it now'. The fact is: I don't. Rejections actually demoralise me.. put in a worse state, lose confidence in myself.. sigh~~
Lately I have been so eager to bake. Partly due to my recent cravings for sweet stuff as well as the fact that I just can't stop eating!!! This is very very alarming!! I should brainwash myself so that I can forget about food..food and foooddd
Anyway, I have been thinking, maybe I should try earning money from baking? It is a crazy idea since I am nowhere near professional baker "line". anyway, just a random thought.
I am very tired, tired of doing nothing.. Time to get some sleep! Nite..
No comments:
Post a Comment