Monday, September 06, 2010

Moodless.. n Hopeless

Does such word (moodless) exist? Sigh~ I need a spank or a smack or watsoever along those lines to wake me up. I am super duper lazy.. No mood, no motivation, no determination.. to study do my report. Helllpp me! All I can think of are:

When can I get a proper job?
Will I ever get a job that I enjoy doing and pays well at the same time?
Is it too late to change the direction of my life now?
I no longer have the passion to be an accountant nor an engineer...
I hate applying jobs
Going thru all the processes over and over again
Writing resume, cover letter, answering pointless questions
... when all I get is rejection

Sorry, I cant no longer be optimistic when everything seems to just keep falling apart. Nothing turns out right... none so far! But don't worry! I am not thinking along suicide line yet. (If that is what u r getting out of this post). Lol..

1 comment:

CrOwL4nCeR said...

Hahahahaha... No motivation.. that what i am having right now, I just want to stone.. and sleep.. I really don't have energy to do anything.. and asgmnt is due on Thurs Midnight >.< arghh.. haven't even started STRESS... and SICK sigh