I am officially hating myself!
What I wrote the past 5-10 mins, all gone just bcoz i accidentally pressed "backspace"
A very smart move indeed!
Let's make it a short post then..
I am extremely tired
.. exhausted
I sacrificed my elbow today
..a few scratches on my arms
..reopened almost-healed wound on my right hand
..sore legs
Sigh~~
Why cant I be more greatful with wat I have?
When I had no jobs, I wanted to get just any job
Now I have one..
.. but I keep complaining
I think my fren will be very very sick of me very soon
What do u expect me to do?
My job is depressing
I am being told off EVERY SINGLE DAY
.. even tho some of the mistakes were not my fault
N now missing money!
Very good job!
The "Top Lady" is gonna hate me even more..
GREAT!!!
-- update: I found my supposedly-deleted post! YEAY!!! --
-- update: I found my supposedly-deleted post! YEAY!!! --
No comments:
Post a Comment