Friday, October 01, 2010

What does she do in the morning...

I believe it has been a month since I started my new part-time job. Ever since, at least two or three times a week, I would get shift that started around 11.30am or 12pm, while I usually get to city around 9am.

So... What do I do to kill time?

I went to City Library on Flinders Lane with one thing in mind (well, actually two!):
1. I would do a bit of my research stuff such as editting my draft report
2. I would not borrow/tempted to borrow more novels

But, guess what? I failed! Oke, I should give myself a bit of credit. I usually did 1/2 hour to 1 hour of work then.. I would read at least a book or two for the rest of my time. Plus.. borrowed four or five more books. -.-"

Sigh~~

I am really addicted reading novels. This is bad!!!

No comments: