Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mid-August Post ...

I have been neglecting my blog for a few weeks.. and postponing my travel diary. I promise! I will definitely finish it up. I have the draft up.

A bit of update about wat i am up to these days..

Trying to get my research project going.. which is proven kinda impossible at this stage due to the fact that I don't have enuf info. Sigh~~

Trying to get as much sleep as possible.. which is also proven kinda *sigh..* should I say hopeless? The more I sleep, the more tired I am? These stupid random dreams keep hunting me every single day =(.

Anything else? Oh yes! I need to cut down the time I spend on FB! yesh, I know!! Wat a waste of time..

Lastly.. Daffodils Day is coming up!! I am excited! I hope I can raise more money this year.. Fingers are crossed.

No comments: