Sunday, April 19, 2009

Me..me n me again!!

One week of easter holiday is offically ending in 3 hours time. NOOOO!!! I still want my holiday. Actually it was not counted as holiday... I should've spent it wisely, instead of procastinating.. *sigh* As always, regret always comes late.

You know wat?? Today I am quite happy. Why?? Bcozz...finally I could do things the right way. I mean... I did not lose any more moneyy.. Yeaayyy. After two consecutive shifts I lost $7.50 and $10 respectively, I am back on track again! Yuhuuu!!

Have you ever wondered the decision that u've made is the right decision? Is it alright to question your own actions?? I do every now and then.. But in the end, I always try to comfort myself.. "Yeah, look at the positive side of it.. U've learnt something.. (or u've done sth worthwhile..)." Is there anything wrong with me? anyway, dont care for noww... time to study!!!

No comments: