Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yes! I Do regret it!!

This is a continuing post from my last post. My answer is YES! I do regret it now. I shldn't have made that decision.. My greatest worry actually comes true. *sigh* Why do I always have to learn things the hard way?

Lesson for the day:
"Think of the consequences before u make stupid decision. Otherwise, u will regret it afterwards and worse case scenario, u'll end up hurting someone.."

1 comment:

CrOwL4nCeR said...

wah wah wah..
apakahhh ini yg disebut dengan.. lanjutan ceritaaaaaaa 'ituuu'
wkakakaka.. XD

Don't ever regret for what u did!! coz things happened for a reason. Say if u made a mistake, you won't know beforehand that it is going to be a mistake. And actually we, humans learn more from a mistake cause it will stuck in our heads for long, long time.... and u might think of telling this story to your grand, grand children... (if u survive til then) huahuauhauha XD

peace be with you ^^