Wednesday, April 29, 2009

High expectation leads to disappointment

Dont you think so? Let's take an example. I've poured my head and heart into one of my recent 'major assignment', spent days and night doing the calculations, revising it, drew sketches very carefully.. in the end, see what I get for my result? I expected at least I will get a decent mark for it. As I've said.. high expectation will lead to disappointment.

There's another thing that I am currently hoping I will get. I know for sure I don't stand a chance.. But I guess there is no harm putting a little bit hope in it? (To be honest, I really really hope that I will get it).

4 comments:

CrOwL4nCeR said...

what r u hopingg for? another H1 assgmnt? yea.. u should stop expecting too much.. just do your best.. what ever u got.. u should not regret it.. since u have done ur best =P hahaa

JuLz said...

hey!!! at least gimme a moral support!! Of coz I am expecting a lot out of it. I put a lot of effort in it you know. A few weeks of work. But anyway, i did ended up claiming a few extra marks.. hohohoho

CrowL4nc3r said...

Gogogogo Julz.. u can do it.. if u manage to get H1.. u should share the joy with this good friend of yours.. hohoho xD

arigatouuyooo lol

Julz said...

Wattt~~~~ Sapa yah yg semester2 lalu dpt H1 nya byk?? =PP.