Saturday, May 16, 2009

Revisiting Old Korean Drama

Half day gone!! I wasted my weekend you-tubing an old korean drama called My Name is Kim Sam Soon. Not dinosaurs old.. But it was a few years ago (maybe 5 -6 years ago) when it was aired the first time.

I admired one of the characters, Henry Kim, how he patiently took a good care of his patient (whom he also loved), followed her back to Korea even though he know this girl was coming back to Korea to find her old flame. He stood by her side..always be there for her. Be happy for her when he knew his feeling was not reciprocated. Awww... So touching.. In the end, the girl fell for her anyway (Yeay!!). They were such a cute couple together. In reality they are actually under the same commercial company. So, they are kinda close. I do hope they become a couple (none of my business actually..hehehe).

Well, a drama is still a drama. I don't think such person will exist in this world. Most of the times, after a while a guy will give up pursuing the girl he likes. Especially if the girl doesnt show any interest and has someone she loves/adores.

No comments: