Saturday, May 16, 2009

My tiring day..

This entry, I dedicate it to myself.. for putting up tiring days from Mon to Fri.. Let me just take an example of my typical Thursdays...

5.30AM
Wake up - breakfast & getting ready to uni

6.30AM
The journey begins...

6.48AM
Hop on a bus to station

Approx. 7.10AM
Arrive at Laverton Station. Hop on the train

Approx. 7.45AM
Arrive at North Melbourne Station and change to express bus that will take me to uni

8.00AM
My very first class of the day (Yeayy.. how exciting <== sarcasm)

11.00AM
After changing two classes, at 11 I starts my 2 hours break

1.00PM - 3.15PM
Two more classes

3.20PM - 5.30PM
My journey back home..

6.00PM - 8.30PM
Cooking time + dinner + cleaning

By 9.00PM
Getting ready to study..

11.00PM
Take off glasses, slip under the blanket & sleeeppppp... Well, most of the times, I will have been fallen asleep on the top of my notes.. =PP

There you go, a very interesting day!!

That is why I'm starting to hate my daily routine now. 3 hours of travelling!! Hate it hate it!!! =(((((. Get me out of this!!! I bet next semester will be worse

1 comment:

CrowL4nc3r said...

huhahahuahuhaa.. my traveling time would be half of yours.. but if i missed my train (at night).. then I would spend 2.5 hours a day.. hahaha... soo.... we are not that different.. LOL.. i am planning to move out again.. huwahuawha..
being adventures is so good!!.. =D
Jiayou.. 1 more month.. and it's over!! we go party all day.. (and night if possible) LOL