SWOTVAC week..bleh.. it's exam period again. I can't believe it!! It's almost the end of my three months battle (as in my hardwork). What will be my results? We shall wait n see. I really have high hopes.. eventho from my past experiences, high expectation usually followed by disappointment too.. Choy..choy choyy... Touch wood!! I hope it will turn out an okay semester. Fingers crossed!!
Stupid printer! Slow like hell.. haihh. I guess I shouldn't blame it. If it actually stops working, I will be dead for sure. Printer is inseparatable from me right now. Need to print pages n pages of past papers and tutorial solutions..
Anywayyy.. I have been thinking a lot lately (as usual..), I am going to plan to do a few things after my exams, such as: taking driving lessons, pursue my passion of baking.. (kinda miss it, havent been baking anything for a few months now! N my fren just gave me a book about cookies.. "Big Fat Cookies", that's wat the book is called. Yumm..), save moneyyy (need to buy quite a lot of things..well, the main one is to upgrade my wardrobe.. n the biggest one is a carrr!!! I know I am day-dreaming, but who knows, I may be able to get one in the future =))
I have been following this blog Cooking is My Passion for a while now. I'm quite amazed and actually look up on her. She (Su) is actually follow her passion, start from scratch..learnt how to bake professionally in Europe(correct me if I am wrong) and now actually open her own shop in Malaysia. That is so cool. I wish I can do the same thing. Follow my passion. Unfortunately I don't even know what I am passionate about. (Yess, it is sad!!). Anyway, from her blog, I can feel (I think is not a strong word..anyway, u know what I mean) that she deserves what she has achieved so far. I wish her all the best in her new shop. Anyone that happens to be in Malaysia, visit her shop. It is quite lovely. And her baking skills are awesome ^^. I wish I can learn from her. ehhehhe..
Enough said.. time to wait for my papers again. More entries to come after my exams. Gd luck to those who are going to sit for exams anytime soon =)).
No comments:
Post a Comment