Finally.. connex is "sacked". Let's just hope the new train service provider will do a better job whenever it comes into service.
I have a feeling everyone will be excited to hear this news. Connex services these past few years have not been that satisfying anyway. I am one of the victims. Yeap!! Last year, at least twice of three times a week, my morning train was cancelled. N guess wat, when the next train came, everyone had to packed like sardines. Barely had space to move.. sometimes I would only be 15-20cm away from someone's hair..squeezed between few peoples.. You see, it is definitely time for a change.
The best part is yet to come. Yesterday I waited for an hour at the station before finally I could step into the Werribee train. How pathetic is that? Got to train station at 5.10 for 5.14 train. By 5.21, there was an announcement saying train was cancelled due to signalling problem. (by the way, one might wonder, why this signalling problem always happened? If it is that problematic, why no one bother to fix it? And it was peak hoursss...). One train cancelled = the next train packed. Super packed.. *sigh* I wouldn't have mind if I didn't have to catch a bus after dat.. (maybe I will mind..but who knows..)
Enough bout Connex.. My next topic is: inconsiderate people.
Do people always stand in front of other people without noticing whoever is behind them? There was this case where: (turn ur imaginative mode on) one girl stands on the train station. a few mins later, there is this guy suddenly stand in front of this girl. Right in front of her, with his back literally 30 cm from this girl's face. Isn't that rude? Okey, move on.. This girl then moves a few steps away. So she won't have to awkwardly face that person's shoulder. Within 5 minutes, somehow that person is right front of that girl's face again. Exactly the same condition. He stands right in front of her.. Wat will you do if you were her?
Anyway, I notice there are a lot of weird people in this world.. or perhaps is it me that pays too much attention to ppl surrounding me?
No comments:
Post a Comment