~ Cleaning up.. although not completely finish yet
~ Catching up sleep. This is crucial! Time to recharge the battery inside my body, so that it is ready for next semester
~ Baking. Although it was a failure =((, but no harm trying rite? Maybe better luck next time?

Very-yummy-looking cookies in the baking
.jpg)
When they were out of oven..they were as flat as a piece of paper ==;. Well with a bit of exaggeration..=P
~ Catching up with frens.. The highlights so far are:
Celebrating Yowie's bday
.jpg)
~With bday boy~
Catching up with a few uni frens.. involving a few eating sessions (here we go..eat and eat again =P)
A few more catching up with uni frens to come (hopefully =))
~ Cleaning up my front yard. A few hours of hard work that made my bros and myself quite proud of ourselves =)) (altho we have to pay the price because we had a very very sore arms by the end of the day ==;)

Three big piles of weed that we piled up together
~ My knitting!! Three years old knitting project that I haven't finished. YES! I am lazy (actually, I am busy =P).
~ Unfortunately no more driving lessons. My bro made me change my mind. I will learn how to drive during my 3 months break at the end of the year..seems like still sooo far away..
No comments:
Post a Comment