Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Girls Day Outing..

Before I even start blogging.. I feel like shooting myself =((. The photo that I took today (which I love the most..compared to the other) is ruined!! *sob..sob*

Lesson for the day: "do not copy files while rotating it or editing it. You will not expect a good result out of it"

Eniwey, a very pleasant day out indeed, even though it started with a bit of miscommunication where I turned up in my fren's place one hour earlier. Never mind that..

Hot spring in Peninsula.. Fish and Chips near Sorrento finished up with a creamy vanilla slice which was quite huge.. A short walk to the boating side in Sorrento..

To sum up, I would like to wish a happy bday to bday girl today, Liling =)).


~A happy Snap of Bday Girl =))~




~With the bday girl at a cafe in Sorrento~

No comments: