It is just the 8th week of uni (and the month of May is just about to begin). It feels like the whole energy inside me has been sucked out completely. Totally exhausted. For the past one week, whenever I got home, after cooking dinner and cleaning, I would be sitting in front of my books (&/or lecture notes). Within one hour, you'll find my head lying on the top of my notes. Yep! Fallen asleep. Uni is just becoming more and more tiring these days. Or is it just the long traveling time that make me so exhausted? I really don't know.
Or perhaps my procrastination habit that makes everything even worse? Something that I can get it done in 2-3 days, I can drag it until 5-6 days, which means double the time. Which also means, I spend more time worrying about those things that I need to get them done.. arrghh!! Endless ranting..
That is why I am so looking forward to finish uni, although it is still almost 1.5 years away..
Anyway....
I have a haircut, the shortest haircut I have ever had for the past 10 years (maybe..). How does it look? I have no idea. It seems like noone noticed my new haircut. Lol.. Nvm, my hair is easier to maintain now = save time. Good good..
2 comments:
hahaha shortest haircut yaaa??
It looks similar like the one u put at ur blog long time ago...
xD at least i spotted it.. u cut ur hair =P... U should treat me.. a nice lunch... =P huahuauha
PS: told u.. mine is more spiritual xD
It is not similar. See you dont even notice. Wat a freeeennn =PPP.
U did not spot me! I called you and then waved at u, did I not? =PP
Tooooo spiritual!! Well, it's your blog anyway and I am not gonna judge you bcoz of that. =)
Post a Comment