Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here I ammm...

9AM. N look at where I am.. I'm in the library. Wuuhuu!! how exciting!! Well, actually it's not. Had 8AM class and now I'm skipping my tutorial to blog this.. Actually no. To listen to lecture that I missed yesterday.. Anyway, it's not important.

Okey.. this 'prediction' thingy has been bugging me for a few days. No, I'm not gonna say wat this 'prediction' is. It's not something bad. But, on one hand, I am really hoping it will come true.. (well, kinda to prove to myself, that I'm fine now..) And on the other hand, this 'prediction' is kinda not making sense. I find flaws in it. So, what should I do? I reckon ignoring it will be the best idea.

2 comments:

CrowL4nc3r said...

what prediction!! if it's not bad.. then it's good? what is it?? u make me curious lol
If ur prediction gives you a fortune, say, a lot of money... please please.. don't forget about me!! =D
heheh

JuLz said...

well, u cant say it's bad. It's not something to be proud of either. So, not a good thing either, is it?

I wish I will get a big fortune in the future. Dont worry.. I will forget u for sure.. ahahahah

Where is ur blog?? Gimme the link!!!