I was meant to post this last Saturday night.. but ended up forgetting..
Yep..we should indeed expect the unexpected. Train services did not run on last weekends. No advance notices nor announcement. I guess a lot of ppl were confused how to travel around on that day. (What I meant by train services is the train on Werribee and Williamstown line.) N I was supposed to be working on Saturday n Sunday..
Luckily, I did make the right decision to leave my place earlier..so I managed to get to work on time. Yeayyyy...
I hope this cancellation won't happen again next weekend.
Oh yea, I met another very nice guy on the station on that Saturday night. He was queuing to buy something from a shop inside Flinders St Station. That's when I came...n tried to sneak in just to get some sauce for my tasteless-potato-cakes I just bought 5 mins before. He happily let me sneak in, even put on a big smile when I thanked him afterwards.. So nice of him..
As u can see.. I'm very sensitive. I appreciate every little nice things that somebody has done for me (or for somebody else). Weird hey? =PP
No comments:
Post a Comment