Wednesday, November 29, 2006

RanDoM SaYinGs...

`` People learn from their mistake. {But wat happens if ur mistakes are not forgiven?}
~~ To defeat ur fear..u must bravely face it. {wat if whenever u try to face it, u'll end up getting worse?}
## Whenever u start to trust someone, that is when u have to prepare urself to be betrayed.
** Life won't work as wat u expect to be.
|| People are never satisfied wif watever they have at the moment. They always ask for more.
++ I'm sorry and thank you. Those words may look simple but they have a big influence.
@@ When u think the whole world is ignoring u, try to look around. U may have missed people who care so much about u and always be there for u when u need them.
!! Failure is not the end of the world. It's juz the beginning of success.
`` Friends.. How can u actually define the word friends? Those who say good things about u? Or those who always be there for u?
~~ Don't judge a book by its cover. {Sometimes u juz cant help it =P}
## U'll never realize how something or someone is soo important for u until u start losing them.


P.S. I'll keep adding watever sayings I'll encounter in this post. So far, I can only remember this..

No comments: