Saturday, December 02, 2006

PreSenT n PasT

When u looked back, as in compare watever u are experiencing now with the past, u'll realize how so many things in ur life have changed. U might not hanging around with friends u used to hang around with. U might not be the same person as u used to be. U might not live in the same environment u used to live in. Even ur friends around u might have changed a lot..

When I went through a lot of my friends' photos in friendster, I realized every single of them has changed so much. Not only in their styles (hair style or fashion), but also other stuffs. Like? Hm..I kinda felt it, but dont know how to describe it. Sometimes u juz miss those good old times and feel a great loss of watever u had in the past (or maybe otherwise, u want to bury ur past n juz wipe it off ur memory?)But I guess, everyone for sure will try to forget things that hurt them the most n try to get rid of everything that are connected with it. Whereas when u experience a moment of happiness, u'll try to remember it ur whole life n if u can, u'll stop watever that will put an end to that happiness. Am I right?

No comments: